Marketers are like fishermen—the size of the prize always seems to grow larger the more time passes from the event. But in this case, ChiefPackagingOfficer.com truly represents a watershed for our agency, our client Kodak Design2Launch and, we like to believe, the Inbound Marketing community.
During our webinar on March 2 at 12:00 p.m. EDT, we’ll reunite key players from the client side and here at Austin Lawrence to discuss the story of how the site came to be (from marketing strategy, creative development and political points of view), key learnings that came out of building a new platform to monetize thought leadership (which became the Inbound Journalism methodology) and review results of the site from the point of view of the executive sponsor at Kodak. And more!
Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- Six Key Elements that made Chief Packaging Officer a success
- The state of content marketing and brand journalism
- The brand as publisher: a new business model & source of revenue
- How to convert your audience to customers
- The rise of Livestreaming
- Personalized news and the impact of social media on journalism
- Journalistic integrity in the age of fake news
Our panel includes:
- Dennis Reaves, former general manager at Kodak DESIGN2LAUNCH Solutions
- Ken Lempit, president at Austin Lawrence and champion of the BHAG that became the rallying cry to create a Chief Packaging Officer position
- Keith Reynolds, vice president at Austin Lawrence who made the idea a reality through strategy, staff work, business model development and more
- Ellie Becker, senior consultant at Austin Lawrence, who served as the site’s managing editor and lead Inbound Marketing expert
So please join us on Thursday, March 2, at 12:00 p.m. for this deep dive into monetizing thought leadership as realized for Kodak through ChiefPackagingOfficer.com.
EDIT: The webinar replay is now available. Get the replay today.